Company: Rallybio, LLC
Role:Business Development Analyst/Associate Intern (Paid)
Internship Period: May 2021 to August 2021, 20-40 hours a week
Location: Remote-Based or In-person (if conditions permit)
Reports to: BD analyst/BD lead
Rallybio, is a privately held development-stage biotechnology company incorporated in January 2018. The Company has raised more than $180 million in financing with the ambition to transform the lives of patients with devastating diseases and has a pipeline of assets in development.
Rallybio is looking for a Business Development Intern to support all levels of business development projects. Intern Analyst/Associate will have a desire to gain BD experience and to develop proficiency in competitive intelligence, financial analysis, commercial analysis, and project management.
There is a clear expectation that the candidate has entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude, is self-driven, intellectually curious and can meet expected timelines.
The internship candidate should be available for 10 weeks of the internship (approximately May 2021-August 2021) on a full or part-time basis. The position can be performed remotely and optional in office experience may be obtained depending on the status of the COVID-19 pandemic as permitted under local and state guidelines as well as company-specific guidelines during the internship period.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support of the BD process including managing projects
- Perform analysis on competitive landscape, biology, preclinical and clinical data, market, etc.
- Participate in project triage by creatively collecting intelligence on opportunities, therapeutic areas, market events, conferences, etc
- Coordinate meetings among the internal teams and with external partners
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced degree (e.g. MD or PhD) in a quantitative science field but not required, biological science focus preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in business development or related fields within the healthcare industry
- Superior skills in using MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- A basic understanding of financial modeling
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to HR@rallybio.com. This role is open for direct candidate submission and no recruiters will be used.
Rallybio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.